Dermatologists and doctors specialising in aesthetic medicine recommend Lamprobe for minimally-invasive, scar-free, removal of superficial to deep dermal lesions. Based on radio wave and high-frequency technology, this multi-dynamic instrument works on the principle of liquids being attracted to heat.
The sophisticated regulated intensity focuses on just the lesion and never the underlying or surrounding skin. This is what distinguishes the Lamprobe from other devices.
Various sized and shaped probes can cater for all types of epidermal lesions with minimal co-lateral dermal damage and swift tissue recovery. The days of invasive, burning devices that scar or pigment the skin are over. Lamprobe is also highly effective for treating acne and problematic skin.
Lamprobe is used to treat the following:
|VASCULAR LESIONS||SABACEOUS LESIONS||HYPERKERATINIZED LESIONS||NON MELANOMA SKIN CANCERS|
|Cherry Angiomas||Clogged Pores|
|Raised Angiomas||Cholesterol Deposits (Large)||Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra (DPN)||Squamous Cell Carcinoma|
|Spider Naevi||Cholesterol Deposits (Small)||Fibromas|
|Basal Cell Carcinoma|
|Dialated Capillaries||Milia||Seborrhoeic Keratosis|
|Pyogenic Granuloma||Sebaceous Hyperplasia||Skin Tags (No Stalk)|
|Xanthelasma||Skin Tag (With Stalk)|
Other applications include:
Collagen Induction Therapy
- Wrinkle reduction performed with the Lamprobe is a natural alternative to botox and fillers.
- A probe is inserted under the wrinkle to synthesise new collagen, elastin, growth factors and hyaluronic acid.
- Radiofrequency sets the healing process in motion to plump out wrinkles without injecting ingredients into the skin. Treatments are spaced 6 weeks apart for optimal results.
Permanent hair removal
- The Lamprobe can remove all types and colours of hairs on all skin types.
- The bulb of the hair deep in the dermis is treated with high frequency and radiofrequency current.
- Where laser and Intense Pulse Light (IPL) treatments rely on the melanin in the hair being the chromophore attracting light energy, the Lamprobe current successfully targets the hair bulb irrespective of colour, even with white or grey hair.
- With Lamprobe treatments there’s no hypopigmentation, scarring, or downtime.